We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised individual to join our growing team of Account Managers based in our Portsmouth office.
Scope of the role
- To manage a portfolio of customers, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day management of these accounts.
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each customer.
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for your accounts in order to meet client retention targets.
- Work with the Service Managers, to motivate and support the technical delivery teams in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts. taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out by all team members and ensuring the agency has the correct level of skills to grow your accounts.
- To support the Head of Services and relevant salesperson in the on-boarding of new clients.
- To personally manage a group of customers, including enterprise level customers, with multiple cross channel digital strategies.
- To maintain regular contact with customers and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries.
- To set up and lead “walk-throughs” of monthly reports with each customer, ensuring that all content of the report is understood by you in advance. To ensure that key insights and advice are outlined, a clear summary of performance is given against agreed objectives and KPIs. Agree and document clear deadlines for both the customer and Vertical Leap to take forward required actions.
- To prepare and deliver top quality presentations to customers to demonstrate progress, ensuring that documentation and presentation material follows all company style guidelines.
- To proactively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements.
- To ensure that knowledge and understanding of the vertical markets served by your customers is understood, maintained and developed on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure the seamless on-boarding of new customers by liaising with all necessary departments.
- To investigate and solve customer problems, complaints and credit issues by liaising with all necessary departments.
Analytical and technical
- To ensure that customer reporting utilises the right metrics, delivers robust insight, includes clear actions and relates clearly to achievement against agreed objectives.
- To ensure that reports are professionally written and proofed, following all relevant company style guidelines.
- To understand the features and benefits of all Vertical Leap’s products and services in order to successfully promote these to customers.
- To develop knowledge on an ongoing basis of developments in SEO, paid search, display, retargeting, social, website design, and other key, relevant channels that provide traffic and conversions for clients.
- To contribute to fostering a culture of excellence across the wider team and other Vertical Leap departments.
- To maintain a strong understanding and high proficiency of use of the key analytical and market intelligence tools (Google Analytics, Apollo, plus additional 3rd party tools where needed). Ensure analysis and insight are drawn from these tools on an ongoing basis to maximise the effectiveness of customer campaigns.
How to Apply
Please apply in confidence to Chris Pitt at info(at)vertical-leap(dot)uk