We are looking for bright, ambitious PPC specialists to manage the delivery of pay per click marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing campaigns and ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standard.
Core responsibilities include
- Manage PPC projects from strategy through to implementation.
- Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC with the landing page design team.
- Monitor results, analyse key website metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
- 2-4 years agency (multi-campaign) PPC/Adwords experience.
- Google Adwords Certification required – other platforms (e.g. Microsoft adCenter) a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A good understanding of internet technology especially HTML.
- Sense of humour.
- Fun, collaborative culture
- Dress-down / smart / casual dress code (outside of meetings)
- 22+ days holiday per year
- 5+ days training per year
- Flexible working from home agreement
- Opportunity for flexible working hours post initial period
- Value on leadership and autonomy
- Child care voucher / cycle to work scheme access (where applicable)
- Opportunities for growth (and to join a growing company!)
- Fantastic office located inside the Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard
To apply, please send your CV to James Faulkner at email@example.com