In this episode we have an SEO podcast that helps you with how to identify a problem with your SEO. Leading the conversation are two of our highly experienced and knowledgeable SEO specialists at Vertical Leap, Ben Jayston and Stuart Clark.
- What is classed as a problem?
- How you identify a problem
- What can cause it?
- When a problem is not a problem
- How to fix it
- Vertical Leap blog – https://www.vertical-leap.uk/blog/
- Apollo Insights – https://www.vertical-leap.uk/apollo-insights/
- Google Trends – https://trends.google.com/
- Google Algorithm Update History https://moz.com/google-algorithm-change
- Google Search Console – https://search.google.com/search-console/about
- Bing Webmaster Tools – https://www.bing.com/webmaster/home/mysites
- Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations – https://context.sweetlabs.io/google-analytics-annotations-extension/
With 15 years in SEO and an entrepreneurial background in all things digital, Ben has been working at Vertical Leap since 2016.
Stuart has been a part of the Vertical Leap family since 2010 and enjoys helping people with great ideas find their audience.
Noticed a problem with your SEO?
If so, we can help. We can run a free SEO health check to highlight any issues and our technical SEO team is on hand to implement anything that needs fixing. Call us on 02392 830281 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.