Junior PPC Specialist
We are looking for bright, ambitious PPC junior specialists / trainees to progress to manage the delivery of pay per click marketing campaigns. You will be self-motivated, eager to learn, and have at least 1 year+ of existing PPC practical experience. As you develop your skills, with our training and support, you will become responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing campaigns, ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standard. Whilst training you will be supporting our team of PPC specialists.
Core responsibilities include:
- Manage PPC projects from strategy through to implementation.
- Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC with the landing page design team.
- Monitor results, analyse key website metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
- 1 year+ agency or inhouse PPC/AdWords experience.
- Experience or familiarity with other PPC platforms.
- Google AdWords Certification ideally (or working towards this) – other platforms (e.g. Microsoft adCenter) a positive.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A good understanding of internet technology such as HTML.
- Sense of humour and positive attitude.
- Full flexibility regarding home/office working with remote working equipment provided.
- 22-28 days of holiday per year (depending on the length of service).
- 5+ days of training per year.
- Opportunity for flexible working hours post initial period.
- Pension and private health care (depending on length of service).
- Casual dress code (outside of meetings).
- Value on leadership, trust, and autonomy.
- Child care voucher/cycle to work scheme access (where applicable).
- Opportunities for growth (and to join a growing company!).
- Fantastic office located inside Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard.
- Fun, collaborative and supportive culture.
We take mental wellbeing seriously at Vertical Leap. We have two qualified Mental Health First Aiders, run mental wellbeing sessions, and have an internal communications channel where we share wellbeing content. We are constantly working towards removing the stigma that surrounds mental health so that everyone feels more comfortable talking openly about it without fear of being judged.
Our PPC team is a talented, friendly, and supportive group of PPC, technical, platform-specific, and broader paid-marketing specialists. We have a varied and interesting workload consisting of primarily retainer (ongoing) campaigns with intermittent projects. This means there’s an opportunity to build strong relationships with clients and get to know their brands, plus immerse yourself in a passionate and talented team environment. We are relaxed and informal in the office, but we also work very hard, are focused, driven, and get lots of creative, strategic, and specialist actions completed.
We’re always looking to develop and add to our skill-sets, and keep up to date with trends and developments in our respective fields. Our teams are always sharing knowledge, tactics that work, and contributing to a collaborative approach to self-development and improvement.
We have regular team lunches and other social activities, as well as joining in with company-wide events.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for this position, please email your CV to James Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org.