SEO Agency London
Why choose Vertical Leap?
If you’re looking for a London SEO agency, Vertical Leap is home to some of the country’s top search marketing talent. With over 20 SEO specialists inhouse, we provide professional SEO services to companies big and small to help you get found online and generate more leads/sales.
Vertical Leap launched in 2001 from our head offices in Portsmouth which means we’ve now been providing SEO services for over 20 years! We opened our London offices in 2015 to better serve our customers in the city. It’s also handy those further north, who often travel to London.
We have been providing SEO services in London for over six years so our London SEO experts have all the required skills and know-how to help you thrive online.
London SEO case study
Our London SEO agency services
App Store Optimisation
4.9★★★★★ from over 110 Google reviews
We always strive to offer the best possible SEO service in London, and this is reflected in our Google reviews. We are consistently rated for our high levels of professionalism, quality, responsiveness and knowledge, and are extremely proud of the feedback we receive from our customers.
So whether you’re a small, independent business or a large corporation with offices around the world, you can rest assured that the service we provide will be second-to-none and will always aim to exceed your expections.
Get in touch today!
If you want to chat about your search engine optimisation, contact our London SEO agency on 0207 788 7138.
Benefits of appointing a London SEO agency
Easy consultation for face-to-face meetings with your own London SEO agency.
Local knowledge of London’s dynamic business climate and its diverse markets.
Improved local SEO at both borough and city levels for all your business locations.
Greater transparency and communication from an agency you can meet with face-to-face.
How we can help with your SEO
79% increase in table bookings from ‘near-me’ searches
Our SEO technology
London SEO - our proven delivery process
Our London SEO promise to you
Are you a local business based in London or a large corporation with a worldwide audience? Either way, we can achieve fantastic search engine results for your business. With the top SEO experts in London, we’ll ensure customers find your business online.
Professional SEO services London - our SEO methodology
- Relevance: Content that matches the interests of your target audiences.
- Authority: Being visible in many places increases trust and authority.
- Site health: Search engines favour well-kept, working, and fresh websites.
- Competition: Finding opportunities to beat your competitors in the SERPs.
- Usability: Delivering an on-site experience worthy of ranking in the top positions.
- Fix what’s broken – technical SEO to make the site more accessible for search engines.
- Boost what you have – improve how well existing content and keywords perform.
- Fill the gaps – create a strategy to find areas for which the website has no visibility.
Why SEO still matters
Get a free SEO health check
If you’re not doing regular SEO health checks on your website, it will be under-performing. Our free SEO health check will reveal powerful insights to restore it to maximum health.
London - a digital marketing hub
Frequently Asked Questions
It can be a minefield trying to choose an SEO agency in London as there are so many, all claiming to get the best possible results for your investment. Here are some tips to help you narrow it down to those that are likely to deliver a better quality service:
- Ask for case studies of companies who’ve had similar challenges to you
- Visit them in person – you want to see that they are a good size so that your campaign is always being covered and can easily be scaled up when the time comes
- Ignore any SEO guarantees they offer you such as page 1 of Google – no agency can guarantee search engine results!
- Understand their pricing models and ascertain what can realistically be achieved for your budget
- Speak to their customers and find out how happy they are with the services they’ve received
There is no set price for SEO – it all depends on what you want to achieve, how soon, your current SEO status and the competitiveness in your industry. Small companies with one location such as a flower shop may pay £800 per month whereas a national restaurant chain could pay upwards of £20/30k a month! To get a bespoke quote for your business, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This depends on a whole range of factors such as: how competitive your industry is, the technical health of your website, your budget and resource, how much content you produce, your backlink profile etc. As a general rule, you should start to see some positive signs in three to four months but sometimes it can take over a year. Check out this blog for more info: How long does it take for SEO to kick in?
Yes! A good SEO brief is critical to a successful SEO campaign and can really provide the foundation for your SEO strategy. We have a template that you can use and can work through it with you if you’ve never done one before. Also check out this article which has lots of useful tips: How to write the perfect SEO brief for an SEO agency
Unlike most agencies, we provide our customers with fully interactive SEO reports that you can slice and dice for any date in order to find the exact data you need. This can be invaluable and very time efficient when creating reports for different stakeholders in your business. For more information about how we create our SEO reports, check out this blog: Does your SEO reporting give you what you need?