Travel marketing agency
Helping travel and tourism companies get more bookings
4.9★★★★★ from over 110 Google reviews
We always strive to offer the best digital marketing service in the industry, and our Google reviews reflect this. Our customers praise us time and time again for our high levels of professionalism, knowledge, quality of service and responsiveness. Check out our reviews here.
So whether you’re a hotel, campsite, travel agency, tour operator or cruise company, we promise to deliver the best possible digital marketing service for your budget to help you get more bookings.
Our travel experience
Driving more holiday-makers to set sail on cruises
Frequently Asked Questions
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, the list of social media channels travel companies can use is endless. The real difference in which sites travel marketers should focus on is based on their brand’s niche and overall target audience. For example, if you’re a luxury hotel company with a younger clientele, then Pinterest could be your best option for social media engagement. On the other hand, a family-friendly resort would likely benefit more from using Facebook.
A hotel’s marketing strategy is one of, if not THE most important factors in their success. Without a clear understanding of what your customers want and how to get it to them effectively, you will be missing out on potential business and profits. In order to really get more bookings from online marketing efforts, there are three different approaches you can take: diversification, specialisation and personalisation.
- Diversification essentially means reaching as many people as possible, as often as possible so that when they need your services, they’ll come across you when they search online.
- Specialisation means focusing your attention on some smaller subset of potential guests by using a specific type of ad that targets consumers who share their characteristics (age range, gender and location).
- Personalisation focuses more narrowly on targeting specific individuals based on information about them like browsing history or other purchases.
The best combination will likely depend greatly upon your target audience; determining which approach is best should be done through testing different types of ads with small audiences until you identify which ones prove to be most effective with increasing bookings at hotels.
Pay-per-click (PPC) can be an effective way to bring customers to your hotel or travel company, and many travel companies choose to invest in online advertising. While it’s true that PPC has high conversion rates, it can also have higher costs than other forms of digital marketing. If you choose to invest in PPC as part of your marketing strategy, there are a few steps you can take to make sure you’re getting a good return on investment. Here are five tips for making PPC work for your business.
- What is my target audience? In order to figure out how much money to spend on ads, you need to know who your ideal customer is. For example, are they more likely to use search engines or social media? These details will help you create more relevant ads and campaigns.
- Which ad platforms should I focus on? There are tons of options out there when it comes to PPC – from social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, where people go when they want something fun like a memorable trip with their friends, all the way over so travel websites which offer thousands of options for destinations. One platform might work well for one brand but not another depending on its target audience.
- Are we attracting our ideal customers? It sounds simple, but determining whether or not your ads and landing pages are even bringing visitors to your site is important before investing additional time into marketing campaigns. You don’t want to spend hundreds or thousands of pounds paying for leads if most of them aren’t going to become repeat customers.
- How do I measure success? The bottom line: ROI. In order to really assess whether PPC is worth it for you, you need to know how much each campaign makes compared with what it cost in terms of both time and money.
- Is SEO better than PPC? Just because an ad platform is cheaper doesn’t mean it’s automatically better. Depending on your niche and goals, SEO may be able to generate higher returns at lower cost per click compared with pay-per-click (PPC).
Take some time to consider these factors before deciding between one type of marketing versus another; while some types of businesses may see great results with PPC, others might do best by using other kinds of strategies such as email list building or content creation.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a technique used to increase visibility of a website or webpage through organic search results. It’s typically used by e-commerce sites and companies, but can also work well for travel and tourism. The key, however, is to create content that generates engagement. This will help improve your rankings in organic search results and get more people clicking through to your site.
If you’re struggling to get more campsite bookings, there are some digital marketing tactics that can help. One of these is having a strong social media presence; campers will turn to their social networks when looking for travel advice. You should use Facebook, Instagram and other platforms as one-stop shops for your hotel or campsite information. If you’re on these sites, campers will be able to find out about you before they even search – and that could mean more bookings. In addition to blogging and posting on social media, another great way to get more bookings is through content marketing. This involves publishing informational articles that attract customers through SEO or otherwise engaging them with something they’ll want to read.