An ideal position for a cool, calm and collected individual who thrives on being at the centre of a fast-moving and varied business.
Managing a portfolio of new and existing SEO campaigns that are based on annual contracts and ensuring that they are delivered to a very high standard, this is a varied, absorbing and rewarding position. Essentially, you would be managing the technicians making the actual optimisation changes, but you’ll also be liaising with Campaign Account Managers and occasionally direct with clients.
You’ll be strong in project management and be adept at juggling a large number of tasks at once. Your communications skills will be excellent, both in a client-facing capacity and in written English. You’ll have a firm technical understanding of the Internet, its various technologies and especially HTML.
This position also includes the following core responsibilities
- Manage organic optimisation projects from strategy through implementation with no hand-holding.
- Coordinate all campaign activities relating to SEO with our technical team including SEO, Off-Page Optimisers, and Web Developers.
- Analyse customer web sites and provide well-defined strategies for search engine improvement.
- Leverage skills in search engine writing to improve effectiveness of site content.
- Monitor search engine results, analyse key Web site metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Provide guidance and thought leadership to a growing team of passionate search engine marketers.
- Monitor algorithmic changes in the search engines to determine when and how to adapt our proven delivery methodology.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships through face-to-face meetings, frequent conference calls, and presentations.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
Additional required experience
- Must have proven experience delivering results through ethical search engine optimisation techniques.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong understanding of search engine-friendly Web site design and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations to Web developers.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Sense of humour.
How to apply
Please apply in confidence to Chris Pitt at info(at)vertical-leap(dot)uk